1. Have something to look forward to each day. This could be a movie, a tv or anime episode, a date with someone, lunch with friends, or a trip to the spa. As long as you have something to look forward to each day, it keeps you happy.
2. Working towards a goal. Have something that ‘matters’ and…
I’m really sorry to hear that.
I’m not sure what would help as I think that death of someone as important as your dad would take an infinite amount time. You don’t really ever get over it.
However, what I think can help with the grieving process is:
1. Redefining your life.
2. Continue grieving
3. Talk to others who’s been through the same thing
4. Finding other fulfilling things to fill your life.
5. Reading others’ stories.
6. Appreciating the people and things you still have.
If anyone else have anything, please do add.
My dad died 8 months ago as well. Did I stumble upon this by chance?
asked by Anonymous